Your recycling solution
Data security is essential for your organisation, mistreating or mishandling sensitive data can be damaging to your organisation's reputation and brand identity and also can incur heavy fines.
Ensuring your data is secure and destroyed safely is our highest priority. We understand that data security is often the primary concern of businesses and their IT departments. To protect you, our data destruction services meet the highest standards of data security.
Asset tracking system
Our secure tracking system can provide you with information and inform you at which stage your data sensitive item is at. Our detailed reporting system will provide you with accurate data of tracking numbers, serial numbers, asset tags, and other key information. A Certificate of Destruction will be issued to demonstrate your sensitive data has been destroyed. Asset tracking can start from your site; the assets are then tracked through their journey up until they are securely destroyed. If you have opted for on-site destruction, on site reporting can also be provided.
Types of services
We provide various data destruction methods which can be tailored to your needs. Our service can be adapted to each client’s specific data security needs. We provide the following software based and physical data destruction;
- Software Destruction - CESG Approved
- Software Destruction - US DoD Standard
- Hard Drive Drilling
- Hard Drive Shredding
- Software Destruction - US DoD StandardOn-Site Software or Physical Destruction (All of the above methods are available)
Data devices we process
The data destruction services mentioned above can be provided for many types of devices; some of these devices are listed below. Any devices not listed below please contact us for further information.
Items we provide Data Destruction for;
- Mobile phones & Tablet Devices
- Hard drives
- Data Tapes
- USB Flash Drives
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
The service we provide to you can be protected by our business Service Level Agreement (SLA) which is comprehensive and competitive. The SLA ensures you receive top quality service, it also ensures we deliver exactly what we promised you throughout the course of our agreement.
Why Choose Juz Electronic?
- Confidence that your data is 100% secure
- Rigorous data protection procedures for a wide range of devices
- Secure facility with 24/7 security
- Detailed and accurate reporting system, with audit trail
- Staff trained in strict data destruction procedures
- Legal documentation provided to keep you compliant
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure quality of service